Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!!! Got this in the post today, application was better than having s*x!!!! Haven't got anything like it, was like a chrome & a glitter

Love everyone's new deliveries.:p Just put in an order last night.
I got an ikea glass desk to use this wk, doing a 'pop up ' shellac nail bar in my local salon. And got all my goodies as I passed my Shellac beginners course yesterday :D:D:) x
View attachment 202147
Which one did you get? I'm going through change mine in the new year

OMG!!!! Got this in the post today, application was better than having s*x!!!! Haven't got anything like it, was like a chrome & a glitter

I don't believe that lol.

How is it? I ordered on Wednesday I can't waittttt to get it! My clients are going to love it! gel play is a fav of mine ❤️

How is it? I ordered on Wednesday I can't waittttt to get it! My clients are going to love it! gel play is a fav of mine ❤️

I really want to try these, but the postage cost is ridiculous...

How is it? I ordered on Wednesday I can't waittttt to get it! My clients are going to love it! gel play is a fav of mine [emoji173]️
I'm not gel trained [emoji20]

I really want to try these, but the postage cost is ridiculous...

How much is the postage? I had a look at the product prices but didn't catch the delivery. The set of mini's are out of stock until next week...boo! x

I'm not gel trained
emoji20.png
Gel was my first love I originally trained with it. I'm going to do some extra gel art courses in the new year and deffo going to try a CJP play day if more come up!

How much is the postage? I had a look at the product prices but didn't catch the delivery. The set of mini's are out of stock until next week...boo! x

I was gonna order a pot of the rose gold, but The postage is £7, which isn't really worth it for one pot.

I was gonna order a pot of the rose gold, but The postage is £7, which isn't really worth it for one pot.
That seems to be acceptable recently. Sometimes it's more....I wanted nail tips and postage was £7.50 for a pack!
Nail brushes are the same. How can it cost so much to post a single brush [emoji20]

That seems to be acceptable recently. Sometimes it's more....I wanted nail tips and postage was £7.50 for a pack!
Nail brushes are the same. How can it cost so much to post a single brush [emoji20]
I've noticed it too it really does make a difference, my Barbara 2 brush was an extra fiver :( deffo no more random single purchases

I was disappointed at £3.50 postage for a glitter tube earlier this week, it used to be £1 I think, admittedly its 'signed for' and I guess stuff must have gone missing to necessitate tracked delivery but it doubles the price which nearly stopped me ordering

The Akzentz gel play glitz is soooo gorgeous well worth paying the postage, you do get next day [emoji403]

Been waiting all day for my delivery and know it's not coming til Monday :( hope it comes Monday morning as I have a colour coming that a client wants on Monday

Latest posts

Back