Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whassuppp everyone I'm back

Skint and very busy!

Someone stop me please...
I'm tempted to get the complete magpie collection...

I really love it! Reverse French is so easy to do with Birthday suit as it doesn't move and it's such a gorgeous natural colour.
I'm getting used to the #8 brush now but it's taken a wee while as I found it smaller and firmer than what I'm used to.
Done a full set with no gel polish on myself tonight and loved doing them [emoji4]
I just love it so much! I must remember to order before the 11th! I use #10 brush and #8 on lil nails. I could hug you for recommending it! It really is so beautiful to work with ... And the colour range are fab :D I've used so much magenta and white diamonds this week! Did you order any Jello? I ordered 4 colours but not used yet.

Skint and very busy!

I feel ya! And very hot to boot! It's our worst nightmare! We have had our dappen dishes in lil bowls of icy water

I just love it so much! I must remember to order before the 11th! I use #10 brush and #8 on lil nails. I could hug you for recommending it! It really is so beautiful to work with ... And the colour range are fab :D I've used so much magenta and white diamonds this week! Did you order any Jello? I ordered 4 colours but not used yet.
I struggled today with the master monomer as I had an ombré to do. I wasn't happy with it at all. It was way too hot to blend it and I should've used the other monomer.
I want to use it instead of gel polish but I'm struggling with my infill times. I can't get them down and I charge £7 less so it's just not cost effective. I might need to change my pricing.
I didn't try the Jello as I think it sounds very similar to Cuccio which I already use and I have most of their colours already

I had my first client infill with it tonight and she always has repairs and lifting. There was absolutely no lifting at all. Nothing!!! [emoji16]

Some nail mail from yesterday sorry for the lighting, I did also have a big Xpress 5 come in but don't know where I've put it :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 34
I've finally got my greasy hands on a shellac walk rack. I don't even want to talk about how much I had to pay but I got one in the end. Lol.

I've finally got my greasy hands on a shellac walk rack. I don't even want to talk about how much I had to pay but I got one in the end. Lol.
:O , and I just threw mine out cuz I couldn't find anyone who wanted it. Hopefully it wasn't too much of a hit but they are hard to find and sooo worth it!

:O , and I just threw mine out cuz I couldn't find anyone who wanted it. Hopefully it wasn't too much of a hit but they are hard to find and sooo worth it!
Omg sell it on eBay u will get loads for it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469088136.946892.jpg

Nail mail for the day

just a random question but where did you get your personalised wheel xx

It's a standard wheel with a personalised sticker in the middle. Got the stickers from eBay really cheap and I stick them on everything

It's a standard wheel with a personalised sticker in the middle. Got the stickers from eBay really cheap and I stick them on everything
oooh i love them I sooo need to get some they look lovely xx

CND BOOMERANG nails files are in stock feel like having a partay

Latest posts

Back