Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a standard wheel with a personalised sticker in the middle. Got the stickers from eBay really cheap and I stick them on everything
Where from ebay?

Got some pop sticks in the mail today. Not exciting so not worth a pic. Does anyone have a preferred place they get theirs? :)

Got some pop sticks in the mail today. Not exciting so not worth a pic. Does anyone have a preferred place they get theirs? :)

I get mine from eBay now so cheap

I have just bought 10 bags of glitter to be delivered on Tuesday and i'm so excited :D

I get mine from eBay now so cheap
Cool. I just tried 2 sellers on Ali express and managed to pick up 300 for under $10 which was a bonus and they arrived in about 12 days. They all came in tact until they arrived and then I broke 2 :rolleyes:

I have just bought 10 bags of glitter to be delivered on Tuesday and i'm so excited :D
Ohhh where did you get from?

I was looking online for some different types and came across a place in the states that seemed to have some at really great prices. But still pondering if I'm going to grab some of not

Ohhh where did you get from?

I was looking online for some different types and came across a place in the states that seemed to have some at really great prices. But still pondering if I'm going to grab some of not

Bronstar have u tried glitterarty on eBay? Or magpie beauty

Bronstar have u tried glitterarty on eBay? Or magpie beauty
I tried to look for glitterarty but the store appears to be closed?
I'm going to place an order with Magpie as I want some of their pigments, and a couple other places but will do it when my friends in the UK so she can bring them back with her.

I'm waiting on a delivery from INK London! Never used them before so very excited to try!

I done a huge s2 order yesterday and they haven't sent me the fulfilled email

Bling mail! ❤️
image_zpsqzcfb8yq.jpeg

I'm waiting on a delivery from INK London! Never used them before so very excited to try!

My ink parcel just turned up! I got the iLac trial kit a couple of weeks ago and loved it... so this happened:

20160722_114700.jpg

Yey... got my new colours from ink... also going to try their acrylic. .. Acrylink.... but they forgot to put in Mrs White... aarrgggggg
Hope my picture is ok... first time for uploading

Attachments

• 2016-07-22 14.30.05.jpg
    2016-07-22 14.30.05.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 68
Just had an email from Cuccio advising they have 40% off this weekend!!!
I didn't need much persuading! Ordered my master T3 led kit and some new colours [emoji16]

Just had an email from Cuccio advising they have 40% off this weekend!!!
I didn't need much persuading! Ordered my master T3 led kit and some new colours [emoji16]

No way!!! Is this an email only offer? I didn't get one this time :(:eek:

Latest posts

Back