Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gives me the hibbey jibbeys

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470313698.284149.jpg

Another week another S2 delivery [emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]

Love the glitter xx

My face when I discovered it wasn't one of the pink strands!! I just can't make out which one it is! It's a fine glitter one looks like a light brown

Wh
My face when I discovered it wasn't one of the pink strands!! I just can't make out which one it is! It's a fine glitter one looks like a light brown
Which others did you get? I'm planning a lecente and Magpie order soon, do you have any recommendations?

I just got my fab ur nails stamper in today and a little disappointed because it didn't come with the Matt black holder, but apparently they were out of stock and I didn't know :( (sorry for the terrible pic)

I do have a GlitterArty order coming soon and some pigments from The Colour Shack

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 30
I've got some magpie but I'm a Lecente girl love the multiglitz Collection

Is sweet squared giving free glitter with orders? I'm looking to order some shellac and a g1 brush so some free glitter would be a nice surprise :)

Is sweet squared giving free glitter with orders? I'm looking to order some shellac and a g1 brush so some free glitter would be a nice surprise :)
I'm not sure if it's still on maybe CocoAllure can confirm but this was the ad for it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 20
Whenever I click a downloaded pic on here all I see are a set of nails from ages ago, I can never see anything else?

Whenever I click a downloaded pic on here all I see are a set of nails from ages ago, I can never see anything else?

You need to go to your settings on here and clear cache

They are indeed to celebrate being 5 years old

Oh I may place a lil order now!

U may get the pink strands lol I've got 3 luckily today I got a glitter

So jealous hearing about everyone's nail mail just another month until I get my brisa kit and led lamp

U all wait till u see what I got my hands on

Coco every day must be like Xmas for you [emoji23][emoji320] jealous!!

Coco has issues! I'm trying to do a S2 delivery every week to get all of the shellacs whilst they're at the low price and other things end up in my basket too. I need to stop lol

Latest posts

Back