Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I justified my lecente to get the basket total up!

Looks like just the fine glitter in blue mine was the fine glitter in light brown

I thought it might have been that after I went on Lecente website to have a nose. When does the offer end for free Lecente as I would like to buy a few shellac colours and another g1

Wow I love rhubarb
Me too!! I could believe it[emoji33]

I sat looking at them side by side for ages - was like I couldn't believe my eyes!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Me too!! I could believe it[emoji33]

I sat looking at them side by side for ages - was like I couldn't believe my eyes!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Your lucky I hope I get a scorcher this week and not another pink strands

Is the offer still running then? I'm going To order more today :) what's your must have glitter and shellac colours? :)

Yea still running
I would say the multi glitz are to die for esp baby doll so pretty and the fireworks amazing so pretty rhubarb is another fav and my top shellac colours seem to be nude knickers field fox masquerade hot pop pink

Is the offer still running then? I'm going To order more today :) what's your must have glitter and shellac colours? :)
My clients love Sand

Your lucky I hope I get a scorcher this week and not another pink strands

Just got the 'Top 20' Creative Play......whoops!! [emoji85][emoji85]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470733430.202439.jpg
nail pillo for me today! Not very exciting [emoji23]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470758667.292227.jpg

This is today's s2 delivery :) I had a another free blue glitter

Lovely I hope I don't get pink strands tomorrow

Is the Lecente offer still going then? Their facebook page said it finished at the end of July.

Didn't stop me adding a Lecente brush to the S2 order I placed two hours ago though... just in case ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470825836.122465.jpg

Nail mail

My freebie was pink foil!! Which I love so all good and yes they're still dishing them out!!

Ooh what do you have to order to get a freebie? Ive just placed an order and now it's value beans for tea for the rest of the month

Ooh what do you have to order to get a freebie? Ive just placed an order and now it's value beans for tea for the rest of the month

You get the freebie with any Lecente purchase - hope you had some sparkly stuff in your basket ;) :)

Aah no I didn't this time, I'm quite well stocked. It was all horribly basic actually [emoji53]

We've had the beans issue for a few weeks months now yet we don't seem to be losing any weight lol
You just need to buy anything Lecente

Last edited:
S2 and Louella Belle deliveries the same day [emoji14]

It doesn't look much really! But £££ don't even ask [emoji15]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470913310.154403.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470913374.388630.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470913390.217588.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470913412.919497.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back