Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit of nail mail today [emoji140][emoji394]️
Holographic pigment [emoji119] I am too excited to try this!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470411232.927983.jpg

Coco has issues! I'm trying to do a S2 delivery every week to get all of the shellacs whilst they're at the low price and other things end up in my basket too. I need to stop lol

Do the other things involve Lecente glitters? After you got a non-pink strand anniversary gift, I'm intrigued to know if they have any others... and let's be honest, if anyone's going to find out, it's going to be our Coco ;) :D

As for me, I had a glittery nail mail day...

20160805_175219.jpg

Ooh, sparkly!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470419630.361468.jpg

Had my delivery from magpie today. Decided to try tiara and Amelia. Also had my led lamp and kit from my shellac course (which I passed!!!!)

Do the other things involve Lecente glitters? After you got a non-pink strand anniversary gift, I'm intrigued to know if they have any others... and let's be honest, if anyone's going to find out, it's going to be our Coco ;) :D

As for me, I had a glittery nail mail day...

View attachment 199657

Ooh, sparkly!

I think someone ele's got a glitter freebie too not sure what colour but I will be doing another order next week so let's hope it's not a pink strands one again
And u got tiara!!

I think someone ele's got a glitter freebie too not sure what colour but I will be doing another order next week so let's hope it's not a pink strands one again
And u got tiara!!

Ooh another glitter recipient... that's interesting. I've already got two pink strands (one from Ellisons, one from S2)... dare I risk third time lucky for some glitter??

As for Tiara... I have to say she's only with me because I'd had a little drinky when I invited her to join my collection! That's not to say she'll be any less loved than my other glitters though... lol

I have the pink strands and then this week.......a glitter!! It looks like rhubarb!! [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

Coco has issues! I'm trying to do a S2 delivery every week to get all of the shellacs whilst they're at the low price and other things end up in my basket too. I need to stop lol

[emoji85][emoji85] easily done! If I had the money right now I would too! Love seeing it all [emoji7]

[emoji85][emoji85] easily done! If I had the money right now I would too! Love seeing it all [emoji7]

Trust me I don't have the money lol if I did I'd buy all the colours I need in one big hit so bad but so good lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470483057.504668.jpg

This is my s2 delivery for today

I had the blue glitter free, does anyone know what colour it is please?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470489645.605926.jpg
S2 delivery this mornings mainly files but still exciting! Also managed to buy my spray bottle in minature form somehow [emoji23][emoji30]

How do you get free lecente :(

I really really needed a brush (and the hubbie payed so sshhh lol)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470495117.947802.jpg

This is the inside

I really really needed a brush (and the hubbie payed so sshhh lol)

I always round it up to not pay postage lol but if he paid then it was acceptable lol

Latest posts

Back