Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red slip of doom! :p
haha, I've never had one of those, cos I usually get the parcel sent to my mums, and she's always in!

however, this time I had to send it to my new address. But I was flying back home to my mums today, getting a lift to the airport and then my boyfriend would have been home for the rest of the day. Only I missed my flight and now have to drive, so no one would be in.

however, it's all good... I just got my fulfillment email today so it won't be delivered today. Phew :o Genuinely the only time I've ever been glad to not get a parcel asap!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471322467.812398.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471322539.310654.jpg

I bought these 2 clear acrylic displays from eBay for my Shellacs and also to start my little retail section off, sold s rescue RXX yesterday!

Your acrylic shelves look Fab Blossom. The Shellac looks great on them too.

View attachment 199928View attachment 199929

I bought these 2 clear acrylic displays from eBay for my Shellacs and also to start my little retail section off, sold s rescue RXX yesterday!

I love the shelves for the retail section and I just happen to have a spare set of those shelves so will be stealing your idea. It'll look good on top of the unit for the rest of my retail. Thanks for sharing.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471334260.856985.jpg

Sold my 2nd RXX ! Maybe I should have got more lol

Thanks missyj and redduck.

Does anyone retail a nice hand cream which they also use on clients during manis etc?

I need to order some pinkies I'm running low

Does anyone know if the Lecente glitters have been in S2 10 day deals yet? Thanks X

Does anyone know if the Lecente glitters have been in S2 10 day deals yet? Thanks X

I think it may have been yesterday actually.

Don't think the glitters have yet. I missed my delivery today :(

I think it may have been yesterday actually.
I think it was the additives, did that include glitters?

I have my lamp... And a few other bits. That I'm not playing with now.. :D

That was only additives, oh hopefully I haven't missed them then. Thank you Linzi.

Hehe, hope ur having fun with your new lamp . They were Such a gd offer. X

[emoji7] Alice in Wonderland, Washington D.C and Softshades collections [emoji16]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471417022.212265.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471417037.791872.jpg

I've just ordered Doug Schoon's book and I'm sooo excited! Even more so than waiting on a glitter delivery!

I've just ordered Doug Schoon's book and I'm sooo excited! Even more so than waiting on a glitter delivery!

Can I ask where did you get it from? I'm thinking of getting it too!

Sold an oil today, that's 2 X RXX and 1 oil since Monday [emoji2] can recommend a retail stand peeps xx

Latest posts

Back