Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO tempted!
The bulbs on my current two are nearly finished so I'd been budgeting to buy these soon anyway. Offers usually come up the day after I've just ordered something so I'm happy!

The bulbs on my current two are nearly finished so I'd been budgeting to buy these soon anyway. Offers usually come up the day after I've just ordered something so I'm happy!
It is a brilliant little lamp - so much the better that you got a good deal.

I got one when it was first released, so I got an offer on it too... but it's such a good price, and I can't see a bargain go past! :o

It is a brilliant little lamp - so much the better that you got a good deal.

I got one when it was first released, so I got an offer on it too... but it's such a good price, and I can't see a bargain go past! :o

Did you manage to resist? [emoji33][emoji23]

Yay, my Moyou order arrived this morning. Just in time before work for me to have a quick play.

Screenshot_2016-08-12-22-20-05-1.png

Collage 2016-08-12 22_10_26.jpg
My first ever attempt at stamping.
Super messy around the cuticle area, almost looked like Henna. Lol. Will need to get a decent cuticle gaurd to help. The sticky Marshmallow picked up great. now to keep practicing.

I'm so upset I've missed the lamp deal. I'd already spent loads this week couldn't afford another blow out

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji113][emoji113][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji113][emoji113]

20160813_101240.jpg
Aarrrggghhh, I'm so excited!!

I'm so upset I've missed the lamp deal. I'd already spent loads this week couldn't afford another blow out
Aww no, such a shame, it was a great price too. X

I got the lamp deal too can't wait for it to be delivered today! I also bought some of the yours loves fee stamping plates and Shellac Oxblood & Handfired x

Next time I order something it's going to be these - they are soooo pretty

Unfortunately I've already skint myself this month

Yea me too blossom

Just ordered 26 new OPI Gelcolor shades [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Just ordered 26 new OPI Gelcolor shades [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
I think Salon services just started stocking a small collection of opi gel colours, worth keeping an eye as they regularly do their VAT free days.

@CocoAllure i thought of you when I saw this lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 32
Next time I order something it's going to be these - they are soooo pretty

Unfortunately I've already skint myself this month
They really are so pretty! I think the start of an addiction is coming along nicely!

So I'm awaiting delivery of my lamp. And the craft culture collection, and fee plates, and lecente glitters...

Bet it only blooming comes tomorrow when I'm out!

So I'm awaiting delivery of my lamp. And the craft culture collection, and fee plates, and lecente glitters...

Bet it only blooming comes tomorrow when I'm out!

The red slip of doom! :p

The red slip of doom! :p
I've had a few of those over the years!! My new lamps came yesterday but I've not had time to use them yet. I hope to do my nails tomorrow before work.

Have to say my first impressions of the LED lamp are good. For some reason I thought it was silver and didn't like the look of it. Very happy it's white and I think it looks really good. Just need to use it now [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back