Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's from ellisons I bought a load more shellacs while it's still cheap, I feel like I have enough colours now to get started on people I don't know and I have my first proper client on Friday :D I'm soooo nervous but very excited x

Ooo it's working now, today's delivery and my colour pops after adding my new colours :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    708.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    785.6 KB · Views: 29
Pretty are u getting the star struck Tommo
I'm going to get a few from it deffo the red, pink and purple! If they don't sell out too fast, there hasn't been a new collection launch since ive been qualified so I don't know. What are you getting x

I've just brought the hazel Dixon matte topcoat to try anyone have it? And I really want a nailpillow

I have a nail pillow, I love it [emoji7] also Coco, where do you get all your pretty gems from? Do you use the gel play bling on to stick them?

Pretty are u getting the star struck Tommo
I ammmm!
CocoMarthaKing have you got Gilded Gleam pigment? I wanna get it but can't seem to find a swatch of it! I have gilded dreams so was wondering if it was like gold adorned. Xx

I ammmm!
CocoMarthaKing have you got Gilded Gleam pigment? I wanna get it but can't seem to find a swatch of it! I have gilded dreams so was wondering if it was like gold adorned. Xx
I have them, want me to snap a pic for you quick?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472677242.017085.jpg

It's my fav additive

I have a nail pillow, I love it [emoji7] also Coco, where do you get all your pretty gems from? Do you use the gel play bling on to stick them?

I don't suppose u can tell me how big it is? I don't know if it will fit on my nail desk

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472677373.025338.jpg

Nail charms from here they are super cute and be sure to use the discount code.. [emoji166] I would either use bling on or some acrylic to stick the big ones down

Sorry about the reflection and the shadows

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 16
I am the marthaluthercoco after all
Have sweet squared put anything on their site about additives coming out with the new collection?

Thank you girls it looks gorge! About to buy it <3 I need some new CND towels so I think a big SS order is about to happen :D
Marthaluthercoco did you get love heart sweets with your nail kandy order? Lol I always eat them while opening!

I'm going to get a few from it deffo the red, pink and purple! If they don't sell out too fast, there hasn't been a new collection launch since ive been qualified so I don't know. What are you getting x
All of it
Just all of it

Thank you girls it looks gorge! About to buy it <3 I need some new CND towels so I think a big SS order is about to happen :D
Marthaluthercoco did you get love heart sweets with your nail kandy order? Lol I always eat them while opening!
Nooooo I got free studs and a free gem

Is that the crystal clear stamper?

Please let me know what it's like
It is the crystal clear and it's amazing. You can see even better than the kaleidoscopic, because you can take the back cap off as well.
Picks up the image easily with just a small push. It's non-sticky and you don't have to roll, just press it down a bit

Latest posts

Back