Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always going to get the full collection [emoji4]
Are we buying them individually? Is there no collection I want a free keyring

I was always going to get the full collection [emoji4]
Lol was it just a starstruck shellac collection or did other goodies find their way into your cart too :p

Are we buying them individually? Is there no collection I want a free keyring

I'm only seeing individual so far but holding off incase there is a collection...I can live without the keying though [emoji15][emoji23]

Lol was it just a starstruck shellac collection or did other goodies find their way into your cart too :p

No, I wanted the starstuck collection and managed to fight anything else going in the basket. Finally grown up and I pay postage unless I'm really close to free...growing up isn't fun [emoji30][emoji23]

To be honest shopping after midnight in my book never happened
I'm far too frazzled to know what I'm doing I just open my door to the DPD man and remember ordering a few bits lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Is the starstruck considered to be the winter
How does your acrylic behave in the heat
Just fine, I live in a 2-storey house and I have everything in the lower floor, so it's pretty cool here, and away from direct sunlight. Perhaps only during application I can feel a tiny heat while it's hardening, but nothing too much out of the ordinary. Most of the times I do my nails in the evening though, and I don't do acrylics yet on clients, cuz I didn't have much confident in them and I hadn't pursued it. Only recently I started doing mine again and that's just on the one hand, so... we'll see.

No, I wanted the starstuck collection and managed to fight anything else going in the basket. Finally grown up and I pay postage unless I'm really close to free...growing up isn't fun [emoji30][emoji23]
I'm not sure if I should be sad or proud about the grown up and paying postage :p

I'm not sure if I should be sad or proud about the grown up and paying postage :p

You should have been sad but when I went to 'check out' I realised they must have reduced the amount you had to spend before paying postage as it was free...result!

You should have been sad but when I went to 'check out' I realised they must have reduced the amount you had to spend before paying postage as it was free...result!
Bonus! I'm terrible I generally just add more things to the cart to get free shipping (within reason of course lol) :D

What did u buy? I just brought the 6 shellacs and 3 lecentes

What did u buy? I just brought the 6 shellacs and 3 lecentes
Full starstuck collection in shellac and the two Vinylux too. First time I've been excited about a shellac collection in ages!!

View attachment 200503

Nail charms from here they are super cute and be sure to use the discount code.. [emoji166] I would either use bling on or some acrylic to stick the big ones down

I just ordered a few pieces from here too (thanks for the code Coco ;))

Two sparkly nail mails expected soon [emoji16]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472726171.163706.jpg

I've been on the lookout for a really GOOD gel matte topcoat

Let see if this makes my glossy thumb look proper matte

Last edited:
Omg I'm soooooo annoyed

Latest posts

Back