Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have sweet squared put anything on their site about additives coming out with the new collection?

No nothing yet oh god don't I don't think I'm going to sleep I might stay up past midnight to look

It is the crystal clear and it's amazing. You can see even better than the kaleidoscopic, because you can take the back cap off as well.
Picks up the image easily with just a small push. It's non-sticky and you don't have to roll, just press it down a bit
Nice, I think I need to invest in one - I just missed the sale too didn't I?

Oh well

No nothing yet oh god don't I don't think I'm going to sleep I might stay up past midnight to look
I was wondering because when I spoke to CND US they said additives are being released alongside this collection, but I've seen nothing anywhere....

I don't suppose u can tell me how big it is? I don't know if it will fit on my nail desk

Thanks for that Hun! Do you want me to take a pic of it tomorrow on my mani desk and measure it for you?

Thanks for that Hun! Do you want me to take a pic of it tomorrow on my mani desk and measure it for you?
definitely. I'm also interested in this, but I'm torn between getting one with a fan or not

Pls if it's not too much trouble

I was wondering because when I spoke to CND US they said additives are being released alongside this collection, but I've seen nothing anywhere....

Not long now

Liking this

@CocoAllure how big are the Lecente glitters? I.e how many grams, I couldn't find anything on their website - unless I'm completely blind

10 mins who's up

10 mins who's up
I am but I'm not waiting for S2. Almost 2 am here!
Just trying to decide what to do with my right hand again... I'm wearing acrylic on my left and gel on my right (hehehehe) and even the notion that I have to buff it off to change seems so tiring now!

I am but I'm not waiting for S2. Almost 2 am here!
Just trying to decide what to do with my right hand again... I'm wearing acrylic on my left and gel on my right (hehehehe) and even the notion that I have to buff it off to change seems so tiring now!
What's the temp over your end of the world

Latest posts

Back