Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked at my emails and they've sent another one yesterday with 45% off another weekly mani box! Argh!
Must-not-look. I already have so many plates that I just don't use.

Tell me about it. I've got some princess ones that never see daylight I don't know what I was thinking ordering them ones got Minnie Mouse on it! Lol and my emoji one was a mistake

It won't let me upload picture from my phone :( it says the file is too large.

I have pictures of my latest nail mail on my blog:

https://www.facebook.com/mumsgotabeautybusiness

I've just discovered Glitterarty glitters and love them. Has anyone got the new lecente ones yet? Carnation and the strands glitter look fab I'm currently sporting mortar. It's gorgeous x

I don't know whether to order the strands or not? I've got the crushed ice one and no ones interested in them everyone wants nude nails getting fed up with nude

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463830880.994964.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463830936.695745.jpg

Look how pretty this stamping combo look

Coco what plate is that? Is it moyou? And what's the pink stamping polish, looks a bit metallic x

The same one I posted with the lace it's the moyou London fashionista one plate 16. It's the best plate ever! The lace one I put up the other day
And the moyou stamping polish is frosted lips. It's a metallic pinky mauve it's so pretty against the black

I don't know whether to order the strands or not? I've got the crushed ice one and no ones interested in them everyone wants nude nails getting fed up with nude
I've stopped buying Lecenté now. I definitely prefer my magpie ones

Have you seen the Tiffany one

Coco is that the moyou kaleidoscope stamper? How do you find it? I have had a stamping nightmare and need a new stamper asap. It's the yours sasha gossen one I have just now and I hate how the head pops out its holder all the time

The Lecente stand is perfect but it doesn't hold that many glitters compared to my collection. I actually need another one and I find them quite expensive for the size.

You could maybe try a nude nail with Banana strands? Oh and magpie Amelia is perfect for nudes. It's one of my new faves

image25.jpeg

Coco is that the moyou kaleidoscope stamper? How do you find it? I have had a stamping nightmare and need a new stamper asap. It's the yours sasha gossen one I have just now and I hate how the head pops out its holder all the time

The Lecente stand is perfect but it doesn't hold that many glitters compared to my collection. I actually need another one and I find them quite expensive for the size.

You could maybe try a nude nail with Banana strands? Oh and magpie Amelia is perfect for nudes. It's one of my new faves

image25.jpeg

Love Amelia but then I love nude so they go well. Yep it's the new kaleidoscope one they just sent me an email to say they're back in stock now. It's good but it's not a sticky head and I love sticky heads. The see through barrel is perfect you can see where your aiming but I wish it was stickier but tbf it's picked up perfectly so I think I'm just being super picky I saw glitterarty do a stamper that's clear and sticky marshmallow it looks exactly like what I'm after
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463853326.545180.jpg

image25.jpeg

So funny were both Lecente girls yet we've both only got Amelia and Angel magpies it's like we're scared to step over a bit I like the look of a pink think it's livvi?

So funny were both Lecente girls yet we've both only got Amelia and Angel magpies it's like we're scared to step over a bit I like the look of a pink think it's livvi?

I thought Livvi looked similar to a fireworks glitter from Lecente??

I am having a stamping nightmare. I need a new stamper asap. And I need to have it perfected for a fortnights time .

I was recommended the fab ur nails stamper, but I do like the thought of a clear one. I like the stickiness on the sasha gossen one but hate that it pops out sometimes mid stamp

I'm tempted by the kaleidoscope one. But I do like a squishy. Hmmmm....

I have more nail mail arriving this week.

I thought Livvi looked similar to a fireworks glitter from Lecente??

I am having a stamping nightmare. I need a new stamper asap. And I need to have it perfected for a fortnights time .

I was recommended the fab ur nails stamper, but I do like the thought of a clear one. I like the stickiness on the sasha gossen one but hate that it pops out sometimes mid stamp

I'm tempted by the kaleidoscope one. But I do like a squishy. Hmmmm....

I have more nail mail arriving this week.

It's actually a really good stamper to be fair I can't upload a video on here otherwise I'd show you see I was going to get the Sacha g one but got put off by the whole black stamper head I don't get that? Does it bother you? Can you stamp straight
Yea I suppose Lecente have a few lovely pinks

My sasha g stamper had a white head. You can stamp straight with it but the head pops out!!! And I'm not the only person to have had the same problem. It drives me insane so I'm giving up with it.

I'm torn between the moyou one you have, the glitterarty one, the fab ur nails one and the she sells seashells one

It's actually a really good stamper to be fair I can't upload a video on here otherwise I'd show you see I was going to get the Sacha g one but got put off by the whole black stamper head I don't get that? Does it bother you? Can you stamp straight
Yea I suppose Lecente have a few lovely pinks
ha

I'm gutted I just had to order a new lamp. Really overspent and could've been doing without having to get it. It's not even a purchase that I'm excited about [emoji20]

I'm gutted I just had to order a new lamp. Really overspent and could've been doing without having to get it. It's not even a purchase that I'm excited about [emoji20]
That sucks.

What lamp and as it you ordered? How annoying for you. X

Latest posts

Back