Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are they doing to us

Looks like I'm poor again September

Best stock up its going to be a long month of beans

It'll be like Black Friday.
Fighting over baked beans in Aldi...acrylics flying everywhere [emoji23]

I vowed to but nothing nail related this month then they bring the new Lecente [emoji30] whyyyyyyyy

Does anyone know what the new lecente glitter is? Is it glitter mixed of fine and chunky??

Does anyone know what the new lecente glitter is? Is it glitter mixed of fine and chunky??
They had posted to their FB page:

Introducing Glimenté - a unique fusion of holographic pigment. Sparkle like never before.

Magpie are bringing more out soon too [emoji16]

I think there's a super holo in there cos they keep hinting on the Facebook page

Not that I like SUPERHOLO I hate it unicorn whatever u want to call it hate it

I think there's a super holo in there cos they keep hinting on the Facebook page

Not that I like SUPERHOLO I hate it unicorn whatever u want to call it hate it
Ahh! Ok. So probably on point with this new super holo trend.

I've seen it used over glitter today

1 week until I get my CND goodies [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] I am so excited to get my lamp!

I got excited over the lecente email and then realised that, more often than not, I am more excited than my clients about new glitter.

I think I've grown up and lost the glitter excitement...off to find my

(That lost the emoticon of a unicorn)

I've put in a huge elisions order today because I got an email with £25 off if I spend £150 including CND woo :D

I got excited over the lecente email and then realised that, more often than not, I am more excited than my clients about new glitter.

I think I've grown up and lost the glitter excitement...off to find my

(That lost the emoticon of a unicorn)

I do think we're the ones more keen lol my chrome is still on my shelf

Latest posts

Back