Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think we're the ones more keen lol my chrome is still on my shelf
Going to do a Lecente order soon, do you have any must haves?

Going to do a Lecente order soon, do you have any must haves?

Do u no what I was looking at my glitters and I would say I love the multiglitz the most. They're so pretty

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472575442.536943.jpg
I'm excited!!!

Do u no what I was looking at my glitters and I would say I love the multiglitz the most. They're so pretty
I rarely buy multiglitz ones. I'm not keen on the different colours. My favourite Lecenté is definitely Babydoll [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji8]

I rarely buy multiglitz ones. I'm not keen on the different colours. My favourite Lecenté is definitely Babydoll [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji8]
They're amazing so pretty lots of diff colours and cuts so beautiful remind me of a treasure chest

Keep spying on the interlink page to see when my S2 delivery will arrive. :oops:
Lol, Hoping Moyou order will come today too. Will def have to join the beans club this month. lol x

Keep spying on the interlink page to see when my S2 delivery will arrive. :oops:
Lol, Hoping Moyou order will come today too. Will def have to join the beans club this month. lol x
What have u ordered

My first order arrived yayy! Gonna have some play with it!
And I just placed another one, 3rd this week! LOL! I'm officially an addict!

Attachments

• 1472644048722.jpg
    1472644048722.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 71
Is that the crystal clear stamper?

Please let me know what it's like

Wohoo, finally got to you safely. Bet ur glad u put that 3rd order in now. Hehe X

I've just brought the hazel Dixon matte topcoat to try anyone have it? And I really want a nailpillow

I have had a really big delivery today but it's saying the photo is too large? x

Latest posts

Back