Nail parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's what I was thinking.. Do I charge the host or not?? Just need to get clients in but without loosing out on money! Xx

I would personally still charge the host. If your offering a 25% discount on your regular prices that's a really good saving. Plus if your offering an additional discount of they book again,
I don't think a hostess free deal is needed :)

I do pamper parties. I offer about £2-£3 off my normal service price of each treatment depending what it is. I don't do host goes free. I have a minimum of 3 people per pamper party (which actually is plenty if they have loads each...) and they don't get anything apart from a loyalty card which I give to all my clients. We have a great night, they're impressed with my work and they rebook! Has worked for me for a long time so I don't think I need to change it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok what about if they all pay £15 so still saving £5 on the normal price and then 10% off their first treatment if they book with me that evening? Sound good? Really need to get some clients going!! Xx

Ok what about if they all pay £15 so still saving £5 on the normal price and then 10% off their first treatment if they book with me that evening? Sound good? Really need to get some clients going!! Xx

It sounds like a good package to me, so long as you aren't out of pocket :) I've started offering gelish pedis to my smaller pamper parties so that if the party CAN'T make more than my costs (if there aren't many people at the party for example) I still end up going away with a small profit. If you're able to have two lamps I find that helps a lot with time, well it does with me since I don't yet have an led lamp xx

Hi all, sorry to jump on this post but would like your feedback on this before I advertise it. I am thinking about offering pamper parties. Just started out and struggling to get clients so thought this would be ideal. I currently offer Gelish at £20 and was going to advertise this:

💖Get Gelished! Have a Pamper Party!

How about having a girly pamper evening at your own home? Invite a min of 4 of your friends round who all pay just £15 each (that's a £5 saving!) to have their nails Gelished and as the host you have your nails done for free! And if you all book your next appointment with me on the night you will receive 10% off your first treatment!
What more could you want? Great company and your nails pampered..message me for more details or to book an appointment.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to offer the host free? Or should I discount hers to £10 or £12? I don't retail any products so cannot offer goody bags at the mo. This is purely just for Gelish only and maybe some quick nail art/gems and rockstar but nothing detailed.

Your honest feedback would be appreciated, thanks :)

That sounds really good to me but I wouldn't do host goes free as u still need to cover the cost of products & time... I really wana start pamper parties but duno where to start lol cx

Thanks ladies. Think I am going to offer all at £15 so still saving £5 off normal price and if they book with me on the night they will receive 10% off their first treatment. And a min of 3people no less. Then at least I am still making money & covering coats and fuel :) xx

Thanks ladies. Think I am going to offer all at £15 so still saving £5 off normal price and if they book with me on the night they will receive 10% off their first treatment. And a min of 3people no less. Then at least I am still making money & covering coats and fuel :) xx

That sounds good Hun xx

I would do host free if a minimum of 4 are having nails but make sure she's last, or books for another time. She's got an incentive to invite lots of people who may not book that night but will poss have their nails done after

I currently do girls pamper party's and I love it they are so sweet bless them!
Am going to put on my page later about doing Christmas adult partys minimum of 3 £15 each with free goodie bag comprising of rubber gloves, oil, hand cream and a cup cake. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back