Nail photos with your name on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummyMummy2014

Reaction score
Can someone please explain what programme or app they use to put their business name on the photo of their nail work pics pls? Thanks!

I use the iWatermark app in my iPhone but think there are loads available for different phones etc

I use iWatermark for my pics 😊 xx

I use iWatermark too x

There's two I watermarks when I search for the app, a free one and one which costs a lil money... Which one is it?

The free one leaves an advert on the bottom of your pic, but this can be edited out on your iPhone, the paid one doesn't, but both are the same app iykwim hth's xx

On my pc i use light image resizer, there is an option for watermarks and its free

Sent from my XOOM 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412642314.366432.jpg I did this with Photowizard :)

I simply created my own business name background on my computer, printed and laminated to create a personal touch without spoiling my photos with the name over the nails...just my preference :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412804559.909187.jpg

I use photo collage and PE fotolr, down loaded them at random from my app store. They were free, have nice font styles and frames too.

I simply created my own business name background on my computer, printed and laminated to create a personal touch without spoiling my photos with the name over the nails...just my preference :) View attachment 76435

That's a really good idea. Those nails A&E beautiful too x

I have a nail mat aswell.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412868833.796048.jpg

:)

You can do this on instacollage/gram too x

I use the Phonto app (iPhone/iPad), and it's fantastic - really easy to manipulate the text size, shape, colour, translucency etc.
beta7y6y.jpg
azy4a8yd.jpg
uryhe2yd.jpg

Latest posts

Back