Nail Polish Organiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caxtonsarah

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a fab beauty box but all my polishes are falling over in the bottom (i'm a mobile tech) - i need some kind of tidy, something i can slot the polishes into - so easy for me to take them out and they don't fall over everywhere when i pick it up. Any ideas?

There are lots of links on here if you search for nail polish storage or such like.

But i use room wraps, they're great, Google them

Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Havnt got one myself yet, but if you go onto the sweet squared website they sell a 'bucket organiser bag' has 20 individual pockets round it for your polishes! Its under the 'sweet stuff' heading. Hth x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

thanks all - i think i am being too picky and am looking for something that doesn't exist!!

I really wanted something that would fit in my case but has loads of dividers (holes for polishes) that won't fall over in the actual box!!!

I have looked at all the other posts and recommendations but again think i am looking for something that doesn't exist!! typical.

Havnt got one myself yet, but if you go onto the sweet squared website they sell a 'bucket organiser bag' has 20 individual pockets round it for your polishes! Its under the 'sweet stuff' heading. Hth x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

...you beat me to it :lol:

thanks all - i think i am being too picky and am looking for something that doesn't exist!!

I really wanted something that would fit in my case but has loads of dividers (holes for polishes) that won't fall over in the actual box!!!

I have looked at all the other posts and recommendations but again think i am looking for something that doesn't exist!! typical.

Have you tried looking at photographic equipment sites...You should just be able to buy the dividers, which are really flexible, and use them in your own box. Is that what you are looking for?

like the photographic equip idea - will investigate thanks

I was going to go say is there any way you could make some dividers? Like the dividers in the Roo bags, but using fun foam or cardboard? They should be really easy to make, just slotting themn together. I plan to make some for my beauty box im getting for christmas, after seeing the Roo bags, which gave me the idea! :)
x

Hi,

The edge sells these too and there is no postage!

Got mine Friday and love it x

Latest posts

Back