Nail pops preference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonnieee

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting nail pops to sample up Shellac - does anyone have any preference between clear pops & natural?

I've tried both and certainly prefer clear. With the opaque/natural ones, it can make the colour look more solid than it does on a natural nail. By holding a clear pop over the client's nail with their colour of choice, it seems to give a much more accurate illustration of the end result.

Thank you for that, that's a great help :)

Clear for me! :)

Hiya, what about a ordering a shellac rack from sweet squared? It comes with promotional leaflets, an acrylic holder, the rack itself and best of all a pre colored pops!!! It's a really good value, you won't believe it. Check out sweetsquared.

I did know you could get pre-prepared shellac colour pops, where exactly are they on the sweet squared website?

That sounds fab! I'd really like that, I wonder if they would sell just the tip colour chart as I'm mobile so the rack isn't any use to me!

The pre coloured tips come with the rack though but go and look at the price. It's under Shellac, Accessories and it's in there.

The pre coloured tips come with the rack though but go and look at the price. It's under Shellac, Accessories and it's in there.

Ooh thanks. Just had a look and would love to get one only I am mobile so don't need the rack. I have emailed S2 to see if you can just order them on there own. I have done my own like most of us, but I this looks more professional.

Like Cherrybaby I use clear as it shows the true colour of the product.

Yes had my rack it's fantastic. I went back onto the site to check the price thought I must of got it wrong such good value and I love the colour swatch xxxxx

Precoloured pops from sweet squared sound good but I'm also mobile so wouldn't need the rack and I'm wanting to do nail art on the clear ones I've now ordered thank you all anyway :)

Latest posts

Back