Nail product recommendations!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaraE-M

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just completed a manicure and pedicure course and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of a good quality product to use, I am a mobile therapist.
I thought about Essie but I am not sure if its a bit over priced and the one my tutor mentioned has bad quality reviews online!

Bit in the dark, any help would be appreciated

Thanks so much

Clara. x

Hi
I saw no one had replied so I thought I'd start it off.
I'm new to, so I kinda just went with products which do not smell to over powering as I did not know which brand was best.
I went for skintruth for manicures. As I say, they may not be 'the best', but they were a good price and I like the smell. Not to oily or greasy either

Hello

I can highly recommend CND. Their SpaManicure & Pedicure ranges are fabulous and the results last for a good week after treatment.
Xx

Hmm

Have to agree with CND for mani and pedi products. OPI for your standard polish and either Shellac or OPI Gelcolor for your two week manicures.

That is just my opinion tho because that is what I use.

They are a little more pricey but then you will be offering a high class treatment. CND solar oil and scentsations are unbeatable for maintaining clients hands. My peeps literally bath in the stuff.

Good luck by the way in your new adventure. You will soon be eating and sleeping nails xxxxx

Thanks so much for the replies, I was thinking about skintruth as it was what we used on the course and it is very affordable, I think I will also investigate CND, sounds FAB!! Is there anywhere best to get it from??

xxx

All cnd products are fab, you can get them from sweet squared or ellisons! Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back