Nail products survey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niasha231

Reaction score
Hi I'm a Nail Technician and would like to get into distribution for a nail brand (not sure which one yet) but before doing so I would like to do a survey to see the brand most used by nail technician and the brand they would like use. Can anyone help me with a survey of this kind.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you draw up a survey I'd complete it. Just google survey making sites and set one up. You could also ask fellow techs on fb as well

Do you not have any idea of which brand you would like to distribute for? I only ask as most of the big brands have established distributors in place plus normally distributors are incredibly passionate about the products they distribute and have chosen them for many reasons other than the brand coming top in surveys. Hope that makes sense.....I guess I'm saying that what if Gelish came out top who already have a distributor? Would you just work down the list until finding one that doesn't?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You are located in Barbados, so I don't understand what you hope to achieve with this survey. The brands that are popular in the UK are different than for example the brands in Germany or Japan.

What you need to do is some basic research to find out what brands exist, and then see which of these don't have a distributor in your country.

Distribution does require a serious financial investment, not only in stock, but also office, training room, marketing and your own salary. It requires some previous business knowledge beyond owning a salon - issues like importing, knowing the local laws pertaining to cosmetics and labelling, etc are just the start.

Latest posts

Back