Nail supplies (NEW ZEALAND)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm starting to feel quite jealous of all the cool things you can get overseas for nail art and stuff, so was wondering if any New Zealanders on this site know of any new suppliers that I may not have heard of.

Im keen to hear about any type of nail stuff, except like generic acrylic supplys etc.

The only place I know of at the moment is www.mikaj.co.nz which has some awesome nail art stuff, but I would like more range to choose from.

Hi, I dont do a lot of nail art but have purchased a few bits and pieces off Beauty Gallery (stickers, rhine stones, shells, glitter, decals) - index . Will be interested to hear from any other nail geeks perhaps from a larger centre who may be able to help.

Have you tried google-ing? You can also pick up bits and pieces off Trade Me. Good luck.

Rebecca

I know that Paula at [email protected] is going to start importing Tammy Taylor Products (shes in Hamilton), got that info from my contact at TT in California.

This is/was also a place in christchurch called nailx that supplied tips, etc. Email: [email protected]

Also, try to contact Annie at 03-3551766 or 021303381, She, like the lady at Beauty Gallery, sells retail and on TradeMe

I've been going batty myself to find tips, etc and really want to stay away from TradeMe or Ebay Australia and need a reputable supplier. The way I am handling it is getting myself re-trained/certified through EZ Flow here in the Hutt so this way I have a reputable company behind me. Luckily I did manage to bring a lot of stuff with me when I moved over from America 18 months ago so I could keep practicing etc.

HTH's
Nancy

Last edited:
Hey there chickys, Does anyone know which shops in NZ sell Nail art Stickers, I know they are on trade me, mika j etc But surely there are some shop around that sell them..Any help would be great..Thanks

Hi thanks for that, I actually trained with Debbie from Nz Nail Academy.So i check out her site often..:lol:

Hi thanks for that, I actually trained with Debbie from Nz Nail Academy.So i check out her site often..:lol:

Hey,
She is fab and always so helpful ! I love all the nfu nail art bits ,cant get enough of em at the moment lol
Youre so lucky to have trained with her :hug:
haze x

Latest posts

Back