Nail tech training in East Sussex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
hello there i was wondering if any peeps no of any nail tech training in east sussex or any one who will come to your home i no lewes collage but aparentley they are no longer doing it because of lack of demand any info will be grateley apprechated

thanks

LCN - (Beauty Concepts) are in Hurstpeirpoint, just outside Brighton. I did my basic manicure and pedicure qualifications with them before I did my CND foundation course.

BEAUTY CONCEPTS - Contact Us

LCN as a product is quite expensive but very good quality, I found their training to be excellent, topped only by my CND training with Ketal Patel in the London Acadamy.

There is a CND acadamy in Crawley, at least there used to be, Sweet Squared will be able to give you the details I'm sure.

Locations

Don't know of anyone who can train who will come to your site, there are plenty of suppliers who can show you how to use their products but it's usually done after you have insurable training and certificates.

LCN - (Beauty Concepts) are in Hurstpeirpoint, just outside Brighton. I did my basic manicure and pedicure qualifications with them before I did my CND foundation course.

BEAUTY CONCEPTS - Contact Us

LCN as a product is quite expensive but very good quality, I found their training to be excellent, topped only by my CND training with Ketal Patel in the London Acadamy.

There is a CND acadamy in Crawley, at least there used to be, Sweet Squared will be able to give you the details I'm sure. Yes there is, it is where I did my training and is still there - can thoroughly recommend. Call Sweet Squared (official UK Creative distributor on 0845 210 6060)

Locations

Don't know of anyone who can train who will come to your site, there are plenty of suppliers who can show you how to use their products but it's usually done after you have insurable training and certificates.

Hope this helps

The trainer you want is Denise Holland in Crawley. I can more than thoroughly recommend her!

Latest posts

Back