Nail techs with long nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbckho

Reaction score
Let me hear a holla! Post a pic of your own nails, I'd love to see them. I was growing mine out and they were staying to get long but then I had to cut them down because I had my new baby. Oh how I miss them

Love long nails

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 806
Love long nails

They are gorgeous... but I always think the same thing of how do you pick anything up with them so long? Ha x

They are gorgeous... but I always think the same thing of how do you pick anything up with them so long? Ha x

I get asked loads of questions on how can I do anything with them long, it's actually a case of how can I do anything with them short as so unused to it, I'm away in jan on a course and I've just removed them and cut my nails short, I'm like a duck out of water and feel like I've cut my hands off lol

I'll be getting my length on later. I've just recently started adding length to my nails so I'm getting used to working with them.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheekychick what is that colour? It's gorgeous! 💅

I have since cut them down because my nail beds were too sore. I could not use my iPhone and typing on my little notebook was impossible!
They are natural with a CND Brisa Gel Overlay.

Attachments

• french 1.jpg
    french 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 624
  • dec 2014.jpg
    dec 2014.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 626
These are my natural nails just gelish on. Didnt quite turn out as I expected on the accent nail. First time doing freehand writing. I wanted the glitter just in the numbers. Dont understand why it didnt work?

Attachments

• 1419976181481.jpg
    1419976181481.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 594
Cheekychick what is that colour? It's gorgeous! 💅

It's my new fave! It's gelish kisses under the mistletoe. x

my natural nails at the moment.. I'm asked all the time how i manage to do my job as a nail tech, brow/lash stylist, i tell them that i just adapt how i do things - us human beings are good at adapting! lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420040090.693086.jpg

Ooooo, nice. I'm a gel II addict. What colour is this, I don't recognise it? TIA

Ooooo, nice. I'm a gel II addict. What colour is this, I don't recognise it? TIA

it's xtreme arctic white, with CND Cerulean Blue additives faded from cuticle and lecente constellation. ring fingers are Blue Blue with CND deep blue additives faded down.. HTHs x

Thanks curvy girl, they're really lovely

it's xtreme arctic white, with CND Cerulean Blue additives faded from cuticle and lecente constellation. ring fingers are Blue Blue with CND deep blue additives faded down.. HTHs x

HI they are lovely

Did you hand paint the snowflakes ?

thanks in advance

You ladies are lucky! I'd love to have long nails like these but I offer facials (although I rarely do them) and can't have long nails because of this :(

I wish I could grow my nails long but whenever they get close I manage to break one and then the rest follow suit! I think a lot of it has to do with my toddler, lol!

Latest posts

Back