nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna-louise

Reaction score
Hi all
does anybody know where to get the nail tips that are called american tips (chevron). I asked at a local suppliers today but they dont sell them and would'nt tell me where i could get them. Any help much appreciated.
Donna

i think beautybonanza might sell these, you could try a p.m to her.

Hi.. just a thought here...NSI's Elation tips can be cut in a chevron or off-set chevon cut etc (depending how steady you are with your sissors!!) They're not the usual ABS plastic but are polyflex and are acetone proof. If you try cutting ordinary tips they usually split and look rubbish. Hope it helps!!

dont know if this is what you are after
designer nails do the eclipse nail tip it has a winged contact area for deep sidewalls

joannerowsell said:
dont know if this is what you are after
designer nails do the eclipse nail tip it has a winged contact area for deep sidewalls

I think I am the same as Joanne - but are they a french tip with a v curve rather than a c smile..?

Thanks for your replies. I can now order some as i think they are really nice. Yes i think they are the ones with a v instead of a curved smile
anyway thanks again
Donna
xxx

Latest posts

Back