Nail Trainer names (bit o' fun!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOh I remember Flo-Jo with those talons!

OUr hand trainer was nick- named By Natalie - she says in a cackly voice "THe Claw - MWah -hah-hah -hah!"

mines called mandy - handy mandy!! xx

Sassy Hassy said:
OOh I remember Flo-Jo with those talons!

OUr hand trainer was nick- named By Natalie - she says in a cackly voice "THe Claw - MWah -hah-hah -hah!"

I think she died didn't she?

She did, a real shock. She was as well know for her long nails as her athletic prowess!

Mine doesnt have a name, just "bloody hand". I curse at it so much when the nails ping off (especially the thumb - anyone else have this problem?!)

Mine also gives me the finger when I put it in the box, must be trained into them lol

I was browsing through a nail product calalouge the other day and saw they also do practice fingers.......... I showed my hubby. I can't repeat what he said, but it involved the Ann Summers shop!!

Mine's called Inspector Gadget, because since i broke the pin inside i can extend the hand right out. hee hee.

During my training I christened my loaned nail trainer 'Marigold' but after purchasing my own trainer hand I have called her 'Dorothy'. At the time my husband was complaining that he didn't like me doing evening work because he got lonely, so I told him that whilst I was busy with a client, he could take Dorothy to bed with him and she would keep him company! :lol: After all, all four fingers plus thumb are movable and she has good wrist action and she never tires:Grope: !! There's no smilie for what I had in mind! Sadly, my hubby declined.

I never thought of naming mine but after reading these names I might have to now, they are so funny!

One thing I have found funny is to hide it in places that will make my mum jump, like behind the cushion she always moves or poking out from under her duvet, cruel but funny! Or I'll tap her on the shoulder with it, it always makes her jump but she always laughs with it! I think she finds it a bit creepy.

I've got a practise head for hair styling so might try it with that one too. I could leave it on her pillow, like the hair mafia!

I know I'm cruel...

Mines is called Handrea! Ha Ha!!!

Latest posts

Back