nail trainer parts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
my nail trainer makes me want to scream. the nails click in and as soon as i start, they drop out!! it is a bit old now and the joints are worn- is there anywhere i can get just the white plastic joints (the bits the rubber fingers slide on to and the nails click into)

Sharon x

i know scatty fox ( lucia) is selling one on ebay
pm her she might be able to help you ?
xx

you can buy replacement parts from Essential Nails if you cant find what you want im sure they would be able to help you still.hths

You can send your nail trainer to essential nails for a refurb - i did and it came back good as new with lots of parts replaced. :) Can't remember the price though

You can send your nail trainer to essential nails for a refurb - i did and it came back good as new with lots of parts replaced. :) Can't remember the price though

This is the best advice IMO. It is easy and EN will make your friend s good as new!

I am assuming you ARE clicking the nail bed into place and listening for 2-3 clicks??? One click is not enough. You need to push realy hard and hear 2-3 ... the it should be secure.

yes, i am clicking it in three or four times. only good for holding mail at the moment. will check the essential nails site and see what they can do.

thanks all,

Sharon x

let me know how you get on - I've just bought one 2nd hand that's doing the same thing and has a few broken fingers....wonder if they'd do it if i didn't buy it new?

Nail techs and nail students - Nail training to make better nail technicians and manicurists I have used then a few times. Never had any problems. Great prices too. Hope this helps.

did you see the replacement fingers? They look really creepy laying there with little grissly bits sticking out:eek:

my nail trainer makes me want to scream. the nails click in and as soon as i start, they drop out!! it is a bit old now and the joints are worn- is there anywhere i can get just the white plastic joints (the bits the rubber fingers slide on to and the nails click into)

Sharon x

Mine does exactly the same. I'm getting quicker at doing sets now there are normally only 4 nails to do:rolleyes:

let me know how you get on - I've just bought one 2nd hand that's doing the same thing and has a few broken fingers....wonder if they'd do it if i didn't buy it new?

husband fixed it last night. thick elastic bands in the joints to replace the perished rubber joints. white joints that the nails popped out of squeezed together with pliers. seems better, just need a screwdriver and a steady hand. lets see how long it lasts........

sharon x

husband fixed it last night. thick elastic bands in the joints to replace the perished rubber joints. white joints that the nails popped out of squeezed together with pliers. seems better, just need a screwdriver and a steady hand. lets see how long it lasts........

sharon x

ooooh, i did the rubber band thing (just with cheap ones i had in the drawer!) but will try the pliers trick for the popping out nails! good luck with yours!

Latest posts

Back