Nail trainer worth getting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxxxkatyxxxxx

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if its worth purchasing a nail trainer if you are about to embark on a nail course?! Are they any good?

If yes....are there recommendations on the best ones to purchase?

Thanks xxxxx

The best one to buy is from Essential nails. A nail trainer which clips to the table and you can replace nail beds and sculpt / tip on to them (hope that makes sense) x

Leely

I think ellisons but I would take a look at essential nails web site. The nail trainer is the one you want but you will find the nails are flat not much of a c curve but still good practise x

I second the recommendation on the essential nails nail trainer.

I trained in acrylics with essential nails and found it sooooo helpful!! As previously said, it clips to the table, you can replace the 'nail beds' also, the fingers move realistically and has a flexible arm so you can position it anywhere you need it. I still use it for practice and confidence building, it really is good!

I think it might be a little more expensive than other nail trainers but it'd definitely be worth the extra!!

I think ellisons but I would take a look at essential nails web site. The nail trainer is the one you want but you will find the nails are flat not much of a c curve but still good practise x

Sorry I meant ellisons sell them also x

Hiya,

I couldn't live without my nail trainer, which I have had since first doing an Essential Nails course almost 11 years ago.

Sometimes I just feel inspired to try a new design and then go and try the design on the nail trainer.

It's an excellent piece of kit and well worth investing in

Hope this helps x

Brilliant, thanks every1 for the advice! I will get looking!! Xx

Yes, I bought one along with the essential nails course but sold it & no bought another one lol regret getting rid of the first one I had. Definitely invest in one but ebay usually have second hand ones at good prices and good condition

Amazon sell them also. ....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just bought one off eBay for £45. So worth it!

Definitely worth getting. I bought mine new but a couple of my fellow students got their's from eBay. Once you've finished with it, you can then eBay it to someone else!

Do you all use the hand for practising or would you take pictures of work on it for showing clients?

Latest posts

Back