Nail Trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Louise

Reaction score
Hi iam looking to bye a nail trainer, were can i get one from i put a search in yahoo it come up with lets just say alot but i was woundering are all nail trainers the same and are they all in the £100 mark.
Iam sorry if this is a stupid question
THANKYOU EVERYBODY:)

not sure if this helps or not but i live in the usa and they are expensive here also, you can try ebay.com and see if you can get one there cheaper

hi, have a look on www.essentialnails.com or call 01440820999 they are very helpful, i think you can buy the kit that just contains the trainer, clip on nails, tips and a little gel & L&P.
hth carriex

If you look in geek bay Fingertips ND is selling one and is open to offers :wink2:

Hi go on to ebay they always have lots for sale:biggrin:

There are absolutely loads for sale on E-bay at the moment.......:D

Martine x

hi, i got mine from e-bay,it was a bargain , have a look :Love:

Fingertips nd - is selling one on Geekbay at the momemt - send her a pm xx

Are all nail trainers the same? I am intending to start an essential nails course, the conversion courses are cheaper than the full courses - the only difference is they dont contain the nail trainer. So i wanted to know if they are all the same or are there lots of different ones?

too_dam_perfect said:
Are all nail trainers the same? I am intending to start an essential nails course, the conversion courses are cheaper than the full courses - the only difference is they dont contain the nail trainer. So i wanted to know if they are all the same or are there lots of different ones?
Yes they are all the same, some have the essential nails logo on, some have creatives etc - depending on where you get them. But they are all the same & you can buy nail beds from creative, Essential, nail order etc - It is one of the best items you can buy as a Nail tech. hth xxx

I am currently considering purchasing a Nail Trainer too.
I found one one www.ginawallace.com for US$159.00 which included all the bits and pieces (manual, tips etc).

Is this a decent price?
Thanks xx

that works out to be about £89 which is a good price BUT how much is the postage to Australia?
when the postage is added on top of the purchase price you might find you're better off getting one from a supplier in your country.

I've tried but haven't been successful.
The postage is $15 so that's not too bad I think.
:)

Hi
I have a creative one in my salon doing nothing, I did my training five years ago so its doesnt come in the fancy box that it does now, so you can have it for £40.00 + postage, it has a few trainer nails and I think i might have a few cheapy tips in it too. :)

Might help just let me know.

Latest posts

Back