Nail trainers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
Where can I buy one from for a good price?

I got mine second hand on eBay pardon the pun. Hand only and I bought the tips that click in. Gumtree can be good too. X

I also purchased mine from eBay. You can get some really good deals on eBay.

Mine was £8 from gumtree and £20 for the spare practice nails. Mind you the little finger has just fallen off so perhaps you get what you pay for!

I got mine 2nd hand and they can be bought for fab price from ebay

I couldn't view the Amazon link you posted but I have the robotic looking nail trainer hand from essential Nails. They are around £80 to buy from them direct I think, but there are quite a few for sale on Ebay and seem to sell between £10 and ££30 (the ones I was watching did anyhow)

I got mine second hand (ha!) from a friend that got hers with a course and I find it really good as you can get different practice nails depending on what you want to practice (nail art, tip application, gel or acrylic etc) and once you have finished with the nail you pop it offand replace it with another.

hth hun x

Thank you for your replies!
I'm definitely going to look into buying the essential nail trainer and will keep my eyes peeled on ebay etc!

What kind of nails are they that you use??
For instance, would I have to buy different nails to be able to just do nail art on and then acrylics?

If you see a cheap one on ebay with a finger missing, it could still be worthwhile as you can still practice on the working fingers.

Thank you for your replies!
I'm definitely going to look into buying the essential nail trainer and will keep my eyes peeled on ebay etc!

What kind of nails are they that you use??
For instance, would I have to buy different nails to be able to just do nail art on and then acrylics?

You buy packs of nails that are designed for different things, ie with my course I got a student pack that has various shapes and sizes to get you used to applying tips and gel/acrylic to different nail shapes or you can get an airbrush/nail art pack where the nails seem to be uniform in shape and sized so you have a good surface to work on.

This should link to their page to give you an idea of what I mean.

Nail Trainer Accessories

They also sell spares so if you buy a used one with a dodgy finger or missing bit you can replace it :D

Been looking on ebay and keep losing out.
Definitely looking to buy one so if anyone has one for sale, please pm me :)

Latest posts

Back