Nailclass - Gigi Rouse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a PM to Fiona Wallace.

They have a copy at Fingertips in Edinburgh. I'm going to call them tomorrow then I'll be able to pick it up from Fingertips in Glasgow. Yay!

Just 2 more sleeps. Lol

None of the bookshops keep it in stock but they will order it for you if you ask ... quicker to get it from Sweet Squared every time though.

Did I mention that I named this book...... My claim to fame lol

Indeed Lellipop did name my book and it was indeed a geeky effort all around as so many encouraged me through the site to write it. It was and is the perfect name with the 'double entendre' as well. PERFECT ... thanks again Lell and all the geeks that helped. :hug:

I'm so excited I can pick up my copy tomorrow. If I could, I'd leave work early and drive through to Edinburgh to get it. Don't think I'd get away with that though. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

I got my copy from Amazon, free delivery. It's a great book and has really helped me with my smile lines which I had really been struggling with, I'm still not perfect (will I ever be :lol:), but it has helped loads.

Have to say i do love this book to :)

mine was delivered today from Ebay and its great!! wish it had more pictures tho :lol::lol::lol::lol:

mine was delivered today from Ebay and its great!! wish it had more pictures tho :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope ... didn't want pictures. Still Pictures of a moving technique are useless. How does it help anyone to see a brush poised above a bead, to know what to do? Useless. You want pictures of nice nails to copy, look in my album.

The challenge is for you to see what to do through my WORDS.

'nailclass' is a work book to be used next to you when practicing. Use it like that and you will see that it works. If all you do is read through it, you might as well not have bought it IMHO.

We all love photos, but in the case of 'nailclass', it is the words that count.

and if you say those words as you are doing whatever it is you are doing....it helps even more :lol:

I can hear Gigi saying them as I work... :lol::lol:

Nope ... didn't want pictures. Still Pictures of a moving technique are useless. How does it help anyone to see a brush poised above a bead, to know what to do? Useless. You want pictures of nice nails to copy, look in my album.

The challenge is for you to see what to do through my WORDS.

'nailclass' is a work book to be used next to you when practicing. Use it like that and you will see that it works. If all you do is read through it, you might as well not have bought it IMHO.

We all love photos, but in the case of 'nailclass', it is the words that count.

Are there any pictures? I was hoping for 1 showing the shape of a nail. I'm having a wee bit of trouple building a proper apex, Especially on my own nails.

Are there any pictures? I was hoping for 1 showing the shape of a nail. I'm having a wee bit of trouple building a proper apex, Especially on my own nails.

Follow the instructions and you will build a perfect apex!! If you want a picture of a perfect nail then look at the back cover of the book.

Last edited:
:cry:I was only joking about the pictures:cry:

How bout a Gigi dvd ;)

:cry:I was only joking about the pictures:cry:

How bout a Gigi dvd ;)

What about a subscription website with video tutorials? I'd love that.

Latest posts

Back