Nailclass - Gigi Rouse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ank

Reaction score
Hi, i have just ordered the Nailclass book, ive heard that its a great book to have. Did this book help you with all small problems you had with nail enhancements? x

Hi, i have just ordered the Nailclass book, ive heard that its a great book to have. Did this book help you with all small problems you had with nail enhancements? x
Yes it did and continues to do so :) its a fab book you will love it :hug:

NAILCLASS - Is my bible!!!

xx

Thanks, im so glad a brought it now and cant wait to get it x x :)

i've been thinking of ordering this book but as i use calgel and le chat i wondereded if it would be any good to me ? what do you all think ?

i've been thinking of ordering this book but as i use calgel and le chat i wondereded if it would be any good to me ? what do you all think ?
Yes it will still be great get yourself a copy :hug:

Yes it will still be great get yourself a copy :hug:

It doesn't matter which products you use, it's an invaluable book for all nail technicians.

I use Bio Sculptre and i think its a brill book to have....i had a few probs and Gigi helped me and told me to get it and glad i did.

Just going off the subject slightly, but the Le Chat gel is that strong enough with Tips? x

I use Bio Sculptre and i think its a brill book to have....i had a few probs and Gigi helped me and told me to get it and glad i did.

Just going off the subject slightly, but the Le Chat gel is that strong enough with Tips? x

hi, yes i use it when ever i use tips its great, i dont use l&p anymore now i have found le chat. So long as you dont skimp with the product and build a good apex i think its as strong as l&p and you still have a good looking nail (thin in zone 1 and 3)

if the client is particularly hard on their nails or have thin nails i use the red top coat just for even more added strength

just to add that the last couple of people i have tipped i have used well less and they work well
oh and you can sculpt with it too i love the stuff !

Last edited:
forgive me for being blonde, but what is le chat :green: doah x

i think that cos geeg (gigi) wrote this book, alot of peep think that it is just meant for cnd geeks - well its not - its for every nail tech no matter what system they use. geeg helps everyone, regardless of system ........ you will be glad you bought it flower - if you not sure on something PM geeg, she WILL help you hunny - thats what makes her SPECIAL

:hug:

I totally love Nailclass, always refer to it if I have a question) A must have for a nail professional) -
I wounder if there will another book coming out I totally want it already)))
Posted via Mobile Device

forgive me for being blonde, but what is le chat :green: doah x

its a gel that is very similar to calgel and bio, they also do different non soaks as well hth

The nailclass book is now on my christmas list ! :lol:

Its a fab book, even for us students :)

i think that cos geeg (gigi) wrote this book, alot of peep think that it is just meant for cnd geeks - well its not - its for every nail tech no matter what system they use. geeg helps everyone, regardless of system ........ you will be glad you bought it flower - if you not sure on something PM geeg, she WILL help you hunny - thats what makes her SPECIAL

:hug:

Absolutely ! When i got my copy i wanted to rush through it and learn it all. Gigi tought me it is a work book,it needs to be done step by step,and she happily guided me through it. Like most will tell you it has become my bible x

I got the Nailclass book before I even booked my cnd course and I'm so glad I did...it has helped me 10 fold while I'm trying to get my application correct. :hug:

Hi Ank Yes it's Brill I have mine at the side of me when practising it has helped me loads, also this site is the best I have just joined as premium for the year it is well worth it any problems just come on here and the help is always here and suddenly the light switches on and you understand where you have gone wrong lol

Hi Ank Yes it's Brill I have mine at the side of me when practising it has helped me loads, also this site is the best I have just joined as premium for the year it is well worth it any problems just come on here and the help is always here and suddenly the light switches on and you understand where you have gone wrong lol

Thank you all for your messages, this site is absolutely fab. Im addicted to it, always checking for new ideas, and everyone is soooo friendly and willing to help which is lovely of you all x thanks once again and im really excited about gettin my book, hope it comes soon x

x x x

Where can i get this book :)

i use bio but i am stil learning lots...xxx

Latest posts

Back