Nails | Katrina Kneebone Named UK CND EA Of The Year 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
CND held their ten-day world summit back in January of this year and took the opportunity, amid the education, innovation and demoing, to announce Katrina Kneebone as this year's UK Education Ambassador of the Year.

Katrina has been an EA for thirteen years now in the Plymouth area of Devon and has remained a polished, passionate, professional, principled and bold member of the team. Her consistency and hard work ethic (she runs courses each and every month) makes her a valued member of the CND team and one worthy of the prestigious title.

"I was overwhelmed to receive UK CND EA of the year," says Katrina. "As an EA my focus is to get my students to reach new heights and the award made me feel that I too had reached my new height - the pinnacle of my career! It was a wonderful evening made all the most special to have all my Sweet Squared and CND family around me including Gigi Rouse - without her I wouldn't be here - so it made me feel that all my hard work had paid off."

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Bio_Katrina_Kneebone_240.jpg
    Bio_Katrina_Kneebone_240.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 320
Yay! :) well deserved!

Go Kat Go!!!!:Love:

Congratulations, Katrina! :)

I did my first ever CND course with Katrina in Plymouth many years ago :)
Congratulations very well deserved!!

We're very lucky to have her here, congratulations Katrina xx

Katrina trained me 3 years ago and was fantastic and so passionate about nails such an inspiration thankyou katrina x

Latest posts

Back