nails mag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect pinkies

Reaction score
hi to all, little ol me again. im not sure about this so i thought id ask the more professional of professionals: has nails magazine been discontinued? i went to my local capital and they said this was so and now only stock scratch- i prefer nails. any info?

Nails mag merged with another nail mag to become Professional Nails, you can get it by mail order, but not sure how as I get mine courtesy of my ANT subscription. Sure someone else will be able to help more.

Sassy Hassy said:
Nails mag merged with another nail mag to become Professional Nails, you can get it by mail order, but not sure how as I get mine courtesy of my ANT subscription. Sure someone else will be able to help more.

Sorry to change the subject here Sarah, can you help?

I tried to phone ANT the other day as my membership ran out in September. They used to send me a letter saying my membership will expire in so many days, but I did not get anything... I called the number even though there is an automated service, I never got anyone answering on the other end? :cry:

Can you shed any light please??

Lynn :cool:

Latest posts

Back