Nails on TV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at people's nails too. I can't help it.

And I have recently had my braces removed so I also look at people's teeth..... :)

I always check out people's nails, and see both lovely and horrible ones. Long, beautiful nailbeds, too thick, too pinched etc.

There's one girl who works at Subway and half of her nails are always missing! I'm happy they wear gloves. I probably should leave my business card to her ;) Nice to know that I'm not alone with my weird habit.

Definetly do this all the time! I have recently been watching a little QVC and OMG they def have changed tech's or are letting the models do their own! Watched Birkenstock - yes birkenstock and not because I was interested in flat shoes but because 1 model had a french that was half pink half white on her toes and looked like monster toes - they were so bad. On monday more crimes against hands with the worst paint jobs! I nearly submitted a cv!
It has made me buck up and make sure my own are always perfect incase others are looking at mine!

I'm not even a nail tech and I obsessively study people's hands as I go about my business!

have you seen the nails on Ideal World? There was a woman the other day and hers were FILTHY, it gave me the creeps!

Yep, I do this too.

I have also watched the jewellery channels and the amount of terrible looking nails I have seen on there - it's shocking!
Even more so because they are using their hands to advertise something, you'd think they would be told to have their nails in tip top condition, the camera's get really close up too which probably doesn't help.

Oh and I do it with people's eyebrows too.

the best place is on the underground/trains so many people get on and off. you see some really nice ones.

I think we all have a good look ;) mine have been in the Times newspaper !!!

i only just started my training last week and already found myself checking someones nails out at drs! didnt even realise i was doing it till i saw her looking funnily at me lol:eek:

hope i dont get worse!!! curiosity always gets the better of me lol

Latest posts

Back