Nails | OPI Nails It With A Dancing Horse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you ever gave a second's thought to what OPI might do if they were to ever make a short film, I'm guessing that you wouldn't have imagined a dancing horse to feature, but feature it does, and it's ace.

Spend a few minutes of your Friday evening enjoying this little video treat. I defy you not to want to watch it again.

OPI Instinct of Color - YouTube

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-25 at 18.25.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-25 at 18.25.18.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 581
That is wicked! Love the horses painted hooves :D

Haaha thats brilliant!

The Horsey wins the dance off hands down!!!!!:lol:

Flipping heck I might try that with my horse, good bit of advertising for my nails lol xx

That was fantastic. Love the painted hooves on the horse. :)

Great video, but .... I still feel it's a shame they took away retail opportunities for professional salons by making their polishes available everywhere.

My clients prefer to think polishes are "exclusive" to professional salons, rather than department stores, I guess the dollar does speak, and they have made millions from making this decision, but in the process alienated many technicians, myself one of them.

Love this video! Saw it on fb a couple of days ago, fantastic!!xx

Horses are beautiful creatures, thanks for sharing.

Its missing a synchronised BMX riding scene, but I like it :D

Brilliant vid love it.

When my mum was younger she had 3 horses and she used to paint there hooves different colours using non toxic paint of corse made for horses.She loved doing it she said lol

I freakin' love this!

Latest posts

Back