Nails | Sweet Squared's LOVESHELLAC Salon Locator Goes Live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Geeks, i'm tired and i think i'm being a little bit slow tonight, lol.

Do you have to do a Shellac course to show up on the locator, regardless of whether you buy Shellac products every 2 months? xx

Yes I believe so, its the shellac brings em back that you will need to do to show up on the locator x

Hi peeps

Can I ask if anyone knows if Ellisons purchases are being counted yet for the locator? I need a bunch of general beauty stuff as well as some shellac.

Hi peeps

Can I ask if anyone knows if Ellisons purchases are being counted yet for the locator? I need a bunch of general beauty stuff as well as some shellac.

As far as I'm aware Ellisons don't share there client information with Sweet Squared so its impossible for them to include purchases for CND Shellac on the Locator.

As far as I'm aware Ellisons don't share there client information with Sweet Squared so its impossible for them to include purchases for CND Shellac on the Locator.
Okeydokey trip over to SQ in person it is then :) I was trying to cut down the
temptation to spend too much by ordering with my other stuff :)

So glad I saw this post before purchasing a huge shellac order from Ellisons! Thank you! X

Be aware to check your status on the locator from time to time. I checked today, only to find that I wasn't showing up when I knew I had made a Shellac purchase last month.

I rang S2 and they couldn't figure out why it hadn't updated automatically like it normally would and they could see that I had ordered when I said I did. This has been passed over to the I.T. team to be done manually.

Latest posts

Back