Nails | Sweet Squared's LOVESHELLAC Salon Locator Goes Live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to Welcome - Sweet Squared
go to MY ACCOUNTS
Click on MANAGE LOCATOR ADDRESSES
Fill in the necessary
Tick - I agree to site XYZ

This has been emailed in an eBlast, shown on the front page of the S2 site etc... please if you here of others asking - copy and paste this to help them. I appreciate it. :Love:

Thank you Mrs Geek 😃

I will do that if anyone asks.

I've just had a new lady and she found me on the Salon Locator :)
Thank you Sweeties :Love:
Vicki x

the day after I bought Shellac from S2 and got put on the Salon Locator I got a new customer ring me for an appointment! I was impressed!! I do not order that often from S2 unfortunately so i will drop off now and again as I order from Ellisons quite a bit and also always go to all the beauty shows and buy whilst there so I am glad they will be using account numbers at the shows soon as that should help me stay on.
I have been finding the Salon Locator hard to find though on Google unless i type in shellac salon locator it doesn't seem to bring it up xx

Yes I think it does as long as someone is on the site in that area. I did it for my area, got several of my tweets show up and loveshellac. Xx

Via the free editorial we do in magazines! "For a CND Shellac salon near you visit Shellac "

Via the free editorial we do in magazines! "For a CND Shellac salon near you visit Shellac "

Hi there again!

Got all my details on ss, searched for my salon, still didn't come up.

I phoned ss, and was told buying Brisa lite does not qualify you to go on the locater.

I also enquired about the professional beauty show, and was told I had to take my membership no,
and if I buy a package then it will be sent to my home address,and go on the locater, if I buy individual bottles of shellac that will go through the till,and not be put on the locater.

I'm planning to buy over 15 colours excluding the spring colours that have come out. So I'm guessing its not worth buying from the shoe, id rather go on sS and place my order.

Yes I think it does as long as someone is on the site in that area. I did it for my area, got several of my tweets show up and loveshellac. Xx

I'm on the locator (bought a colour within the last month and have double checked) and have just done a search like this and the loveshellac page does not appear on Google at all for me!

I updated my details last month but I'm still not showing even though on Sweet Squared it does confirm that I am listed :(

Check that you haven't set the address to NOT display ( its at the top ). That is the most common reason for not showing up when you should :)

RE: show purchases... these DO NOT notify the locator system. It is just technilogically possible for this show. We are aiming to have this sorted by next round of shows.

Also really glad to hear people are getting new business from it. That is exactly why it was created. Distributor Parteners ( sans Ellisons ) should be connected within the next fortnight as well.

@TheGeek, I have been back on to salon finder too & even though I order regularly I am still not showing up on the finder?

@TheGeek, I have been back on to salon finder too & even though I order regularly I am still not showing up on the finder?

Check that you haven't set the address to NOT display ( its at the top ). That is the most common reason for not showing up when you should

Nope, thats not ticked and my address was saved. But still not on salon locator. I just looked & I order the last order, which was there was two in February? confused :!:

Mine is still not on the locater!

I ph sS they said its on there, but when I do a search I can't see it?

Same for me too, ordered twice in Feb/Mar and do not appear on the salon locator despite doing everything I am supposed to do in order to appear on there :(

Please call us direct if there is a problem. I can't help anymore than the posts that have been made but the team at S2 will be able to.:o

Hi,

Can anyone clear up a bit of confusion on this for me? I did my Shellac training on Sunday at the Fingertips Centre on Sunday and was told that I could have my details listed on the Love Shellac website, so Sunday night updated my details. Today, they still didn't appear and I contacted S2 to ask them to look into it and was told a request had been sent to have my details updated. Then got an email stating that I couldn't be listed as not all distributers are not set up, but according to Mrs Geek on here all distributing partners (except ellisons) are. I'm not too happy as I spent hundreds of pounds on Sunday expecting to be able to be listed on there which would give me a head start over local competition as there is only 1 other salon within 5 miles of me on there. Now I have to spend more with S2 to qualify :sad:

Hi, before I order a base coat I don't need... to stay on the loveshellac.com register, do I need to order and base coat AND top coat every 6 months to stay on? I don't use as much base coat now there's Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel so don't want to order one unnecessarily but at the same time don't want to drop of the register! What do I need to be buying? Many thanks x

Hi, before I order a base coat I don't need... to stay on the loveshellac.com register, do I need to order and base coat AND top coat every 6 months to stay on? I don't use as much base coat now there's Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel so don't want to order one unnecessarily but at the same time don't want to drop of the register! What do I need to be buying? Many thanks x

you just have to buy something shellac - a colour, a top coat or a base coat. any one thing will do, all 3 are not needed. There are no checks on whether you are buying base and top coat, whether you are buying the appropriate pep products (these don't count) or even if you have the correct lamp and have attended the correct training.

I believe you have to buy every 60 days rather than every 6 months to stay on the locator unless that has recently changed.

I believe you have to buy every 60 days rather than every 6 months to stay on the locator unless that has recently changed.

Yes, this is correct. Purchases made every 60 days is the criteria to show listed on Shellac

I can also confirm that all purchases made through the Creative Academy + Manchester are now also registering for the locator site :biggrin:

Sorry Geeks, i'm tired and i think i'm being a little bit slow tonight, lol.

Do you have to do a Shellac course to show up on the locator, regardless of whether you buy Shellac products every 2 months? xx

Latest posts

Back