Nails | The Fingernail Fixer Goes On Tour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you haven't heard of The Fingernail Fixer then frankly, you must have been locked in an underground cave. If you're into nails, then you have to be into The Fingernail Fixer aka Holly L. Schippers.

Holly is nothing short of a nail genius and has been sharing her top tips on You Tube for all to see. But now, some of you lucky, lucky nail people will get the opportunity to see her doing her fabulous thing for real, up close and oh so personal.

The Fingernail Fixer is going on tour...and if you want to get a front row seat visit her Facebook page for more information.

Dates

NEW ZEALAND
6-7 July Auckland Beauty Expo
8 July Custom CND Shellac Art course

TEXAS
14 July Secrets of Shellac 10am – Noon, Brisa Lite 1 - 3pm at Grand Prairie, TX (Dallas)
21 July Details pending
22 July San Antonio Master Painter 9am - 5pm

LOUISIANA
15 July Playstation 9am – Noon Shreveport, LA
CND Shellac Certification 1 - 5pm Shreveport, LA
23 July Kenner, LA, Playstation 9am - Noon
Kenner, LA 1 - 5pm - CND Shellac Certification

ARKANSAS
16 July Playstations at 2 Little Rock, AR locations - North Little Rock, 9am - Noon

IOWA
27 July Iowa City, IA - Private Social Media instruction by appointment only, own laptop required.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Holly Schippers.jpg
    Holly Schippers.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 177
I love Holly. She is a true inspiration. I've learned loads by watching her youtube vids. I have also had the pleasure of meeting her twice. She's lovely.:biggrin:

What about us?? Holly when are you visiting the Emerald Isle?

And sunny Devon in England ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Look what they picked her up in in New Zealand!! Isn't that awesome?? Chauffeur driven lorry to the beauty Expo. Love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 118
Look what they picked her up in in New Zealand!! Isn't that awesome?? Chauffeur driven lorry to the beauty Expo. Love it.

Haha, love it!!!

Ive been lucky enough to meet Holy - a true inspiration!
I even had a nail done by her :)

Latest posts

Back