Name of salon, help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What name do you vote for?

• Total voters

Bella-te-beauty

Reaction score
Hi all

I am needing assistance with a name change... (my last thread didn't get much response to hoping this one will!!)

Please can you help me decide which name is best for renaming my salon, out of the following options:

- Crush
- Eye Candy
- Aurora
- Venus

PLease vote :)
Thank you x

Hi all

I am needing assistance with a name change... (my last thread didn't get much response to hoping this one will!!)

Please can you help me decide which name is best for renaming my salon, out of the following options:

- Crush
- Eye Candy
- Aurora
- Venus

Thank you x

I replied to that thread and there are a few responses on it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like Venus and aurora but I think Venus is probably already quite popular.

So my vote would be for Aurora. Sounds nice :)

Last edited:
I do like aurora the best although it may be difficult for some people to say? :) x

Picking a salon name is soooo hard!
Good luck with whatever one you pick x

I like aurora best it's different

What was the name of your previous salon, just out of interest? SS

Aurora

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Aurora is probably more unusual but could be hard to pronounce?

Are they all free on social media - important if you want to do Facebook / twitter etc.

Good luck with the salon.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

My business is Aurora Loves, and I've never had anyone finding it hard to pronounce.x

Hi all

- Crush
- Eye Candy
- Aurora
- Venus

Thank you x
I wouldn't go for the top 2 if you want to be professional sounding, they are a bit chav to be honest and I would be least likely to visit... the other 2 Venus and Aurora are much classier although don't forget there are those Venus razors for women so maybe not that one either.

Aurora also begins with an A so will come higher up on the A-Z listings for marketing! :)

Aurora is beautiful! its the name of sleeping beauty love it
massive Disney geek lol xxx

Latest posts

Back