Name vote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could do bit in all fairness I'm mainly nails & I personally feel Polished Nail & Beauty Lounge is too long xx

I like polished in its own taking it to mean polished as in nails but also as in 'finished nicely'. I personally much prefer it to anything with lounge x

Polished. Really like it. In my opinion, lounge is so over used in the beauty industry. Dislike it.

I agree, Lounge is nice but overused and I think it will date. I feel like you already have a great brand identity with Polished, why change it? It spunds chic and to the point x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like polished in its own taking it to mean polished as in nails but also as in 'finished nicely'. I personally much prefer it to anything with lounge x

Agree with Vicki - polished has the double mean of 'nail polished' and smart and upmarket. Straight to the point! X

Polished x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou guys! I still haven't decided 🙈 xx

I think Polished too...sounds like you're swayed more to The Polished Lounge though but I agree with the others that Lounge is very overused. By going with Polished it's different and stands out - simple but effective!! Good luck x

Have you decided yet, Jojo?

Morning guys. I decided to go with The Polished Lounge!! It was my favourite all along & looks great on my new business cards & leaflets ect. Thank you to those that helped me decide. xx

Morning guys. I decided to go with The Polished Lounge!! It was my favourite all along & looks great on my new business cards & leaflets ect. Thank you to those that helped me decide. xx

My favourite to xx

Gold you've chosen one, wishing you every success on your new business, :)

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back