Natural French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwee

Ice Hockey Geek
Reaction score
Does anyone know a polish which i can use to do a natural french with? One i can get from sally's or capitals like attitude, opi, china glaze etc (cant really justify paying P&P for one polish)
Thanks xxx

hi hun

i use attitude nail polishes, they do a lovely pale one called strawberry cream which is pale enough for a french but has a good coverage with two coats - they also do some glittery ones and snowy ones that have a pink or purple sheen to them which is fab for the christmas season. at £1.99 from capital they are a steal xxxxxxxxxx

hth :Love:

Hi, if it's a white that you are looking for that isn't too white, I just used one by Creative that is really nice not too bright. It is called "Cream Puff". HTH

Hi, if it's a white that you are looking for that isn't too white, I just used one by Creative that is really nice not too bright. It is called "Cream Puff". HTH

Oh wow- thats their brightest white ;) It's always so interesting to see how people view colors in different ways ;)

If you want a more natural white, CND's Bisou De Lulu is one of my faves- I use it for American Manicures.

Before i changed to Creative i used Revlon polish for french mani and they were fab.

I don't know where you can buy them from at trade price but if you are willing to pay the rrp then boots sell them xx

thanks peeps! i think its a case of trial and error xx

Creative Creme Puff is a lovely white. I think China Glaze do a soft white polish too.

If you're looking for a soft, natural looking, white then it had to be CND Pointe Blanc, it is most definitely worth paying the P+P :wink2:

Latest posts

Back