Natural nail buffing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey this is all new to me! Are the creative buffers available for purchase by non creative people too? Are they used with oil? Sorry for all the questions x x

PS the buffers by ez flow where can they be purchased from as california nails website is out of action? x x

Are the creative buffers available for purchase by non creative people too? Are they used with oil?
Any technician can buy from Creative except for the L+P and Gel products.

You don't use the glossing buffer with oil... you refine your L+P going own through the grits, then use the 1200 side of a Koala to buff in Solar Oil or your chosen oil, remove oil with Scrubfresh then use the glossing buffer. I've never seen a shine like it :green:

hth's

Fantastic, I'll look into it, thank you x

About the EZFlow Miracle Shine, it's fab, you can use it on the grey side of a 3 way buffer or better still use it on the chamois side of the EZFlow Snow Monkey buffer. It's quite an expensive product but lasts for ages and takes a lot of effort out of buffing. Can be used on natural nails and enhancements.

California Nails don't distribute EZF any more....ring Graftons, they'll help you out Welcome to Grafton International

Latest posts

Back