Natural nail french mani using brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishjoy

Reaction score
Hi geeks n geekettes,

Had done a search on french manis and saw a couple of things suggested. First being to use a brush, such as a gel brush, to paint on the smile line. So I off I trotted to my local sallys and picked up a size 6 brush. I realise their brushes prob aren't best quality so first question is what brush would those who use this method recommend?

Also I've seen 'the removal' method talked about. Would anyone fancy elaborating for me? I would b awffy grateful if u did!

I'm just practising all the time just now as practise makes perfect right? My smile lines just aren't smiley enough yet :(

Joy

Hi Joy!

When I'm doind a french polish i do 2 coats of the white with the polish brush then use a size 5 flat gel brush dipped in nail polish remover to tidy up the smile line - works a treat and i'd be lost without that brush!

HTH :)

Lauren
x

Thanks for the replies Ladies! And thanks for the link to the video am gonna have a proper look when i get the little ladies packed off to bed!

Latest posts

Back