Need a good eyeshadow palette, ideas please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I want to add a couple of eyeshadow palettes to my kit, and wanted some with 20 to 30 colours, I already have a ton of eyeshadows but they are all either 1, 2, 3, 4, colours and have decided to invest in maybe a warm/neutral palette and a brighter/primary colour palette...any suggestions??? I dont mind spending a bit more if I know that the quality will be good
Thanks in advance tinax

Crown brushes do a couple of palettes which pretty much cover ever colour you can think of

Screenface do some good eyeshadow collections, personally, I find the naked pallet a good neutral option for brides and I also have the Matte pallet by too face which is also really popular for mothers of the bride. Hope u find what you are looking for xx

Try inglot they go amazing ranges especially with their freedom system amazing pigments.

I love Urban Decay palettes and Inglot Freedom as then you can make up your own.

Thank you ladies for the advice....a cup of tea and a bit of internet shopping me thinks!!!

Urban decay have good quality shadows but BY FAR the best range is inglot. For quality, price and functionality. Look up "inglot freedom palettes" you can make up palettes with exactly what you want with a million different options (not quite but you get my drift!)

Their blushes are amazing too

x

Latest posts

Back