Need advice, ASAP; Priory or Dr. Murad, please comment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
im rreally stuck between Dr murad and Priory.
Both brands are lovely and look great.

My only concers is that these products will be to expensive for my area. i live in a small town most salons use dermalogica which is not cheap but not too pricey.

I am really stuck i love the coffeberry range in priory and the fact that you can use it as a body wrap.
But in the Dr murad range there are ranges for teens and menopause etc..

Does anyone use either of these brands and how would you compare or 'boast' the brand you use? x
look forward to your responces.

If you dont use either please comment on what you use

Would really appreciate if someone could give some feedback or comment. :) xx

I am currently trialing the Priori AHA range and am loving it.
There are some amazing ingredients used within the formulations and the Idebenone range is giving amazing results too ive heard.

I found Murad a bit on the aggresive side when I trid it in the past.

How long have you been using it for? It looks lovely. Have you tried the coffeberry Range?

What do you mean by aggresive sorry? xx

I've used it for a week and half and seen an improvement allready!

Aggressive in that the formulations I used were strong and caused over dryness and redness

I used Priori- Vitage and Coffeeberry, in the spa I used to be in, both really good to work with, lovely retail products which were affordable for the quality and effectiveness.

Haven't worked with Murad, so can't compare.

i work with Priori and its brilliant, CoffeeBerry is brilliant for clients who like a natural product, contains Coffee Cherry which is 3x stronger than green tea amongst other ingredients. most potent plant dervived source of antioxidants

Idebone is super duper CoQ10, there is nothing better at present and targets at cellular source not just floating around ontop of Epidermis like your Dermalogica, and over the counter brands

AHA is fantastic, great for moisturization and exfoliation and leads to normalisation in skin function, anti aging, acne.

the brand uses a skin fitness anaology so say clients skin get used to say AHA they progress onto Idebone etc all products can be used inconjuction with one another though.

never used Dr Murad though, but as Dr Murad is a doctor and Priori is bioengineered by research scientists i know which one i would rather use.

And yes the training course was superb

I just received all my Eve Taylor goodies this morning!

I've already given myself a facial and I really enjoyed using the products, I felt it had a few things resembling certain dermalogica products too but it doesn't bear the massive price tag!

I can't comment in how my clints feel about it as yet, but I am very picky with skincare been a dermalogica user to I consider myself hard to please.

I'd suggest you give them a call as they send samples and plenty of info xxx

Latest posts

Back