Need advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckster78

Reaction score
Hi,

have just qualified level 2 and was planning to go back to college in Sept to study level 3 but things have no changed as i cannot get funding for childcare. My original plans were to work for myself going mobile but am now thinking that maybe i should rent a room?

What are peoples opinions on these 2 options? What would be better? How do i go about finding a room to rent? Are rooms normally furnished etc

Many thanks for looking

Becca x

Have you looked in to studying your level 3 on a part-time basis? There are plenty of threads on this site stating the pros and cons of mobile and room renting if you type in keywords on the search bar

Why arent you entitled to childcare funding? Is this a general thing due to the government cuts or are you being singled out??? Also is there a hardship fund you can apply for? It bugs me that people are finding it difficult to get into college now due to cuts but find equally as hard, if not harder, to get a job!! Crazy

Latest posts

Back