Need expert waxing advice, I'm too hairy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal stimulates the hair follicle?? Why are electrolysis needles made from metal then. I don't get that.

I agree shaved hair look courses as you cut the hair at its thickest part.
I know. Don't shoot me but I was told this by two people. One is a Trichologist and the other were two of my students who do electrolysis.

I'm no doctor.......I'm just a waxer but I know for sure that clients that shave or clipper find waxing more painful and the bulbs are huge and there is more likely to be blood spotting. The hair is stronger, not just blunt or coarser.

It feels like you are ripping the hair out when someone has shaved as opposed to pulling it out when they are regular waxers.

Sorry I don't quite understand the last lady who commented what do you mean?

An update. I can't find anyone who does hand sugaring anywhere near me!

I left my leg has to go for three weeks they were very long I waxed and same old same old I had another hair growth underneath really short hairs :( :(

I thought three weeks is a long time judging by the length of the hairs not sure I could go any longer my family were already teasing me!

Sorry I don't quite understand the last lady who commented what do you mean?

An update. I can't find anyone who does hand sugaring anywhere near me!

I left my leg has to go for three weeks they were very long I waxed and same old same old I had another hair growth underneath really short hairs :( :(

I thought three weeks is a long time judging by the length of the hairs not sure I could go any longer my family were already teasing me!

I was just following on from what Kim said about waxing hair that has been shaved, it feels stronger and harder to remove than hair that has been waxed.

Latest posts

Back