Need help to opening up a small salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekyvirgin

Reaction score
Hello all this is my first post as i am looking for some advice from you guys.

I am making plan to open up a salon and need advice regarding the taxation, cost, Insurance and other major issues which i need to be careful.

I am not a professional in that industry but my plan is to setup every thing and then hire some professional employers to work in my salon.

So i would like to start with 3 seatings, at least 3 professional staff members and one professional for Nail station.

Do i need to qualify for any certificate or anything ?

I would really appreciate your help as i am looking to invest in salon.

My Budget is 10k.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i wouldnt think you would need any qualifications to merely own the salon, as long as you didnt attempt any treatments.

but i think you will find it very difficult to set up a successful salon without in depth knowledge of the beauty business.

perhaps you should recruit a member of staff with a lot of experience to act as a consultant during the planning stages to help you acheive your goals.

their has been loads of threads about this already. go up to the top banner and find SEARCH, pop your query into that and you will have loads of answers for you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back