Need help with wording please help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zringa

Reaction score
hi, i was looking for a way to make an advert, after that i was inspired by a thread and changed a room in my flat into a home salon!! so i found a hair and beauty salon near me which does not do nails and asked if she would hang a poster for me which offers her clients 25% off for nail enhancements from me, with a treatement from her ex. with a facial or full colour etc....
I also offered to do her nails for free. So I have to go next tuesday to discuss this. I waned to do a scetch of the poster. any help with wordings please? I m really counting on this to get some clients so please i would apprectiate any suggestions.

You could say something along these lines

"As a reward and in appreciation of your loyalty to our salon, we would like you to accept our offer of a 25% discount for one service with our associate Qualified Nail Technician when you have your next colour, facial, etc with us."

hth

Last edited:
i like that, thaks alot
Any more ideas pleeeeeeeeeese. The appointment with this hair and beauty salon is tomorrow:)

Latest posts

Back