Need Models For Sunday 24th August, For Speed Waxing And Eyebrow Queen With Kim

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsnailamilo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am doing further training with our Kim, and need a handful of models, maybe 2 people with thin-0 eyebrows, a few bushy brows, and 1 speed waxing, on legs, underarm, forearm etc no extreme waxing. I have asked on the G/Pig site and they are a little busy:cry: any help would be great, it will be in Essex thanks x

Gosh I have only just come across your Guinea Pig site.. how fab is that.. it must be very helpful to those looking for models .... did you set that up Ruth? :hug:

Aye, I've been working on it during the evening and at weekends for the last few weeks - have written it from scratch using Java, so it does exactly what I need... am currently trying to get Google Maps working with it, so you can click on a user's location to get a map of where they are in the country...

Well I hope Dawn finds a model from it... that would be great :)

Well done Ruth.. its an excellent idea and clever you for thinking about it and putting it together.. :hug:

Hi Ruth,
had a browse through your website.
your website is fantastic, really impressive. :hug::hug:

Will try that too, thanks Ruth! :hug: top site you should be very proud.

I've just got Google Maps working on list users, search users and user profile too. If you click on the location in the list on list users and search results, or on the user profile page, you now get a map of where the user is based. Google Maps is fab! If you are logged in, I've also managed to get it to work out the distance (as the crow flies) of how far away a user is from you... thanks to the "Spherical Law of Cosines" as listed in this link - Calculate distance and bearing between two Latitude/Longitude points using Haversine formula in JavaScript - and a bit of XQuery magic...

What is the "G/Pig" site, by the way? I haven't heard of that one...

:) My lazy fingures it is salon guineapig site, have posted a request now but still no joy:cry: come on Ladys free waxing:hug: I will not hurt:lol:

Well I hope Dawn finds a model from it... that would be great :)

Well done Ruth.. its an excellent idea and clever you for thinking about it and putting it together.. :hug:

Thanks for your support Jen, I hope I find some models too!:hug:

Latest posts

Back